The District has banned the use of food service products made of expanded polystyrene. Read More>>
The next Energy Benchmarking deadline is approaching! All buildings over 50,000 gross square feet must report benchmarking data for calendar year 2014 to DDOE by April 1, 2015.
ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager®:
- Download the New Covered Building List for 2015 Reporting
- Your ability to access utility data has improved this year, thanks to the Sustainable DC Act of 2014. Find out more.
- Download updated DC Building Energy Benchmarking informational flyer
- Download updated guidance documents from DDOE
Are You Covered?
How to Collect Data
Benchmarking for Tenants
Regulations and Forms
- View and download energy and water performance data for hundreds of public and private buildings in the District.
Keep up to date