District businesses selling food or alcohol are required to charge $.05 for each disposable paper or plastic carryout bag. Find out about DC's Bag Law.
The next Energy Benchmarking deadline is approaching! All buildings over 50,000 gross square feet must report benchmarking data for calendar year 2014 to DDOE by April 1, 2015.
ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager®:
- Download the New Covered Building List for 2015 Reporting
- Your ability to access utility data has improved this year, thanks to the Sustainable DC Act of 2014. Find out more.
- Download updated DC Building Energy Benchmarking informational flyer
- Download updated guidance documents from DDOE
Are You Covered?
How to Collect Data
Benchmarking for Tenants
Regulations and Forms
- View and download energy and water performance data for hundreds of public and private buildings in the District.
Keep up to date